Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Phone: (856) 795-8880
Fax: (856) 234-4848
Elizabeth D. Berenato has been a member of both the New Jersey and Pennsylvania bar associations for over 25 years. As a Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Attorney Berenato is a highly experienced trial lawyer. She has routinely handled complex cases and trials and is well-versed in Social Security Disability (handling every aspect from initial filings to hearings).
Attorney Berenato is a lifelong New Jersey resident, and was born in Moorsetown, NJ. She received her undergraduate degree from Glassboro State College (Rowan), Cum Laude in 1986. In 1990, she received her Juris Doctorate Degree from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. Ms. Berenato then returned to New Jersey to start her legal career in Atlantic City.
Attorney Berenato is a member of the New Jersey and Pennsylvania State Bars and United States District Court.
Attorney Berenato is an active member in many national and local organizations. She is a member of:
- Burlington County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice “NJAJ”
- District IIIB Ethics Committee, Supreme Court of New Jersey, Member
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- District IIIB Fee Arbitration Committee, Former Chair
- Nationally ranked Top 10 Attorney Award by NAOPIA
- Named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2012-2015
- Named to the 2015 Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys (NJ) list published by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.: “Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys” list (South Jersey) – 2015. See http://www.naopia.com/selection-process for further information
- The National Trial Lawyers: “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” list (South Jersey) 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. See http://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/ntl-groups/top-100-trial-lawyers/ for further information.
- SJ Magazine: “Top Lawyers” list – 2009-2010. See sjmagazine.net for further information.
Conference Presentations, Seminars & Training Classes (Developed & Presented)
- Electronic Investigation: Electronic Medical Evidence; NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar, Atlantic City, NJ; 4/6/2016
- Civil Litigation Today: A Practical Workshop; Sponsored by NBI; Cherry Hill, NJ; 9/26/2013
- May It Please the Court; (prepared materials only); Sponsored by NBI; Cherry Hill, NJ; 9/13/2012
- May It Please the Court; Sponsored by NBI; Cherry Hill, NJ; 8/31/2011
- May It Please the Court; Sponsored by NBI; Cherry Hill, NJ; 8/10/2010
- Evidence & Expert Testimony Best Practice; Sponsored by NBI; Cherry Hill, NJ; 5/27/2010
- Your Crash Course to Navigating the Civil Court System; Sponsored by NBI; Cherry Hill, NJ; 11/19/2009
- Getting Your Evidence & Expert Testimony Admitted into Court in NJ; Sponsored by NBI; Cherry Hill, NJ; 11/30/2005
- Handling A Social Security Disability Case in NJ; Sponsored by NBI; Cherry Hill, NJ; 6/8/2005