PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION
We pride ourselves on offering our clients quality legal services provided with personal, professional, attention. Clients can expect to be treated with courtesy and respect by a knowledgeable, friendly staff. The firm strives to ensure that telephone calls are returned within a reasonable period of time, clients are kept informed of significant developments in their cases, and the best possible results are achieved. With our firm, each client will work with an experienced social security disability lawyer that Philadelphia and the surrounding areas have come to know and trust.
You have a lot of choices when looking for a skilled disability benefits attorney. However, we think that we stand apart:
• We have 45 years of combined disability legal experience;
•We teach other lawyers. Both Mr. Bross and Mr. Frankel have taught disability law seminars on behalf of the National Business Institute;
• We “go the extra mile.” When necessary and warranted, we will file a lawsuit for you in the U.S. District Court (Federal appeal). Many disability law firms, including virtually every “national” Social Security law firm will not do this.
•We represent only the disabled. We are not “general practitioners.” Instead our practice is focused on disability benefits.
•We are local and accessible. We talk to our clients, and by “we,” we mean Mr. Bross and Mr. Frankel. While we rely on our friendly, trained staff to help assist you and answer your questions, you will always be able to speak directly with your attorney when necessary (allowing a reasonable time to return phone calls).
•We are large enough to handle all aspects of your disability case, but small enough to ensure that you receive the personal attention you expect and deserve.
•In fact, our phone line has no prompts. When you call us, you will not have to enter a number, instead a member of our staff will answer the phone. In the rare case we are unable to answer your call immediately, we promptly return all calls during business hours.
• Social Security Disability and SSI Claims* • Long-Term Disability Claims / ERISA • Personal Injury • Workers’ Compensation • Veterans’ Claims*
• *No Fee Until We Win • Free Initial Consultation • Appeals/ Hearings/ Applications • Sustaining Members of NOSSCR and NOVA • References gladly provided
**PROUDLY PROVIDING VETERANS LEGAL SERVICES (ask about our Veterans’ discount)
You fought for us, now let us fight for you!
WE ARE EXPERIENCED SOCIAL SECURITY LAWYERS
While no attorney can ever guarantee success, Mr. Bross and Mr. Frankel have compiled an outstanding record of favorable results, and they have satisfied literally thousands of clients over the years. They are proud of the fact that the majority of their clients have been referred to them by other satisfied clients, many of whom have been kind enough to send us notes of “thanks” (a few of which may be found here).
Mr. Bross personally reviews every case undertaken by the firm, and, unlike many larger firms, Mr. Bross or another experienced disability attorney who you’ll know will conduct your Social Security hearing.
Bross and Frankel is happy to provide client references to all prospective clients. Please call us and let us know how we can help you with your questions, concerns, and needs.
Bross and Frankel…the knowledge of Social Security advocates with the skill of trial attorneys.
* * * With more than 30 years of winning trial experience; convenient hours and flexible consultation arrangements; and a friendly, fully-trained staff; Bross & Frankel offers its clients quality legal services provided with personal, professional attention. * * *
To see more testimonials from our clients, please click here.
Bross & Frankel is proud to serve Cherry Hill and the surrounding areas of Southern New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, including Burlington, Camden, Ocean, Philadelphia, and Media. View our other convenient office locations here.